Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Guidelines
Notification of Infringement
Red Stick Wireless & TV does not tolerate any copyright infringement on the site
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site www.RedStickwireless.com or www.myredstickwireless.com infringes your copyrights,then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Red Stick’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Flixon.tv web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Red Stick to locate the material. Providing a broadcasters feed and the time on such feed at which you believe there has been an infringement is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit Red Stick to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that Red Stick may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling effects www.chillingeffects.org for publication.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
– Your physical or electronic signature.
– Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
– A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
– The subscribers name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Red Stick may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Designated Copyright Agent
Red Stick Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: by email at [email protected] Stick . For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Red Stick ’s Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to Red Stick customer service through [email protected] You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
©Become a Red Stick Distributor Red Stick Wireless is a Trademark of Red Stick Communications & Media LLC. A Native American owned company. Registered Wyoming corporation. © All rights reserved Red Stick Communications & Media LLC 1-888-551-1790 ROKU®, and the ROKU® Logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku®, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. SHOWTIME® and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc, a CBS Company. Cinemax® is a service mark of Home Box Office, Inc. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. FlixonTM Media is delivered In Cooperation with Omniverse One Word Television Inc.
Made with by a First nation Person