You must own a primary device in order to watch channels from our Service provider. Primary devices include: Roku (TVs, Boxes and Sticks), Android (Smart TV and Boxes) or Amazon Fire devices. We support Android Smart TVs, Android Set Top Boxes, Roku TV, Fire TV and Android / iOS Mobiles or Tablets.
Yes, you can install the app on unlimited devices once you have authorized your primary device. Thanks to wireless connectivity, no extra cables are needed. As standard we only allow 1 concurrent user however you can upgrade for our multi-screen access for an additional $5 per month and have up to 5 concurrent devices to be used at the same time.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic. We recommend having at least 1.5 mbps download
- The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
- The second and more logical reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, it doesn’t matter how fast your internet is…Wi-Fi as whole is slow and unreliable. it just is…. You should avoid using it when possible because most Wifi routers operate on a frequency of 2.4 ghz, which is affected by many other devices and equipment in your home including microwaves, cordless phones etc…
- Directly connect to your router using an ethernet cable or to a powerline adaptor.
- If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
- Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
- If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
Our IPTV streams use the latest technology, offering the best compression and quality. The IPTV stream sizes vary but 1.5 mbps. However when changing channels the protocol may bounce higher slightly to begin showing the picture, this is why a 16 Mbit minimum internet connection speed is recomended, 30 Mbit for HD channels.
- What is IPTV?Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) delivers television content using signals based on the logical Internet Protocol (IP), instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, or cable television formats.
What is EPG?
EPG is an electronic program guide, an on-screen guide of scheduled broadcast programming television programs.
What is PVR?
“Personal Video Recorder” is a different term for a DVR (Digital Video Recorder).
Do I need satellite for using IPTV?
No, you will connect to our IPTV servers via Internet and you don’t need a dish or satellite equipment.
Can I stream multiple devices simultaneously?
Yes, You Can use our IPTV Service on up to 5 device at the same time with our add-on service $5.